Saturday, December 31, 2011

Hello Morning Challenge!

OK- Tracy over at Our New Adventure :http://adventurezonetracy1918.blogspot.com/ has inspired me! and I have signed up to do this Hello Morning Challenge.

I even read the e-book about it and now I'm newly motivated to actually... dare I say it.. exercise ... maybe daily... we'll see.

I have trouble exercising because I tend to be happy sitting comfy and lethargic with my Bible through any workout time available. But, I'm going to try! And I'm looking forward to having other people to chat with about daily Bible reading and maybe some inspiration for me to move my body.

BUT-
as Tracy pointed out... I think we need a Diabetes modification for this plan. :) After all, other people can choose to go to bed and sleep all night long. :)

So... what to do?

Well, here is my plan/goal: if I need to sleep in because of late night checks, I will. (Great plan, right?!)
BUT- I will still open my Bible and read something- even if it is for 2 minutes. (I actually often do this already... on mornings like that my quiet time is the verse I read to the girls.) AND- I will move my body for..... OK, 3 minutes. This is a big goal for me... maybe I should make it 30 seconds?

No, no, I'm gonna push myself here- 3 Minutes!!!!

OK- who's gonna join me???

Once Jess wakes up I'll add a button or whatever!

Thanks Tracy!!!!

3 comments:

Tracy1918 said...

Yay! Go us! I could sure use motivation in the exercise area too!

Are you on Facebook? If so, you need to hunt me down. A lot of d-moms are on there. I was very "anti-facebook" for a long time, but now I really like it. Of course, I only use it for diabetes stuff!

Oh and by the way, I love you already!!

Our Diabetic Warrior said...

Hello Susie! Tracy sent me over to meet you. I'm also a Christian homeschooler. I have 3 children, one with type 1 and celiac disease. It's always wonderful to meet a sister in Christ!

Misty said...

Hello. I also "found" you from Tracy's blog. I to am a Christian and homeschool. My youngest son was diagnosed with type 1 on 12-27-2010. Nice to "meet" you :)