Monday, December 12, 2011

What is it about girls???

Sigh... what is it about girls???
They love each other to death and yet they are driving me to mine! All the arguing and bickering, the drama!
They get all worked up over the stupidest things. I really think they secretly enjoy it.
So, how do I get them to stop bickering? I have tried so many things over the years and none have ever really worked. We have memorized and copied Bible verses, I've tied them together at the wrist or ankle for hours, I've forbidden speech for hours on end, I've tried tuning them out by singing.... the list is endless and nothing seems to help!

I've only had 2 girls at home this fall and today we bring the 3rd one home... really the 1st one as she is the oldest of the three, but has been away at college. We all have missed her sooo much and can't wait to see her, but- any bets on how many minutes after she crosses the threshold before the bickering triad gets going?

I love my girls, but I can't stand their bickering!!!



1 comment:

Jess said...

We got through the whole car ride from the airport without a fight! Give us some credit ;-)